- To become a member of the student rock mechanics community and know more passionate students like yourself who share strong interests in rock mechanics
- To meet leading industry and academic professionals
- To attend online/offline professional presentations and student presentations
- To participate in ARMA student competitions
- To share and exchange ideas and information between rock mechanics practitioners
- To enrich your rock engineering experience in our indoor/outdoor social events
Follow us on Twitter @ARMA_UToronto and check out our events page for the latest updates!